My Woven Words is an online platform with the sole purpose of promoting and providing quality lifestyle content on a platter of gold. It was founded in 2016, today, it is one of the most visited blogs in Nigeria as a great repository of awesome and propelling write-ups.
As of July 2021, My Woven Words Boast of more than 1,500 lifestyle blog posts/articles which makes it a world-class platform where everyone access loads of Historical/cultural content | Poems | Short stories | Contents on Health and Personal Hygiene | Old/Rare Music Download | Isese Music Download | African Folktales | Motivation | Food Recipes | Biographies | Interviews | Relationship Tips and Advice | Tech, and much more exquisite, best write-up ever. All the contents are verified, detailed, and well-written.
Woven Writers’ community is open to all content writers, bloggers, and authors that want to feature on our blog. We accept both one-time guest writers and consistent content contributors. We welcome you to the family with our open arms, either way.
Why Write for My Woven Words?
- My Woven Words is one of the most visited content publishing websites in Nigeria according to Amazon’s Alexa, the most reliable traffic ranking website.
- Visitors to our blog are primarily Nigerians.
- Becoming a member of the Woven Writer’s Community helps you develop your career as a writer or blogger while communicating to a broad audience.
- Joining us enables you to build a professional online presence and become an authority in your niche.
- You get free byline and a short bio at the end of your write-ups.
- DoFollow Linkback to your website and social media accounts will be embedded in your author bio.
- Direct access to our broad readership across the world, expecially Nigeria.
- You stand a chance of having a column where you can have a blogroll of all your write-ups. For Example: mywovenwords.com/yourname.
- You also stand a chance of having your customized email with My Woven Words. For Example: [email protected]
- If you are consistent for a year, our team leader, Johnson Ade Okunade who is also an I.T expert and CEO of Morrebs ICT Solutions and Services will train you for free on WordPress Publishing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The Requirements for Approval
- Original Content: All content must be original. i.e., it must not have been published anywhere. (not syndicated/republished from elsewhere). Must not be less than 300 words either in Microsoft Word or PDF.
- No self-promotion: We’re happy to include one or two linkbacks to relevant pieces on your blog or website. However, guest posts should not include blatant self-promotion, link schemes, marketing, or sales pitches.
- Quality: Though we provide fast editing for guest posts, we won’t accept an article full of grammatical errors, numerous spelling errors, or erroneous information. We want articles that are fun, insightful, and readers friendly. Yeah, something our readers can relate to.
- Trending Lifestyle Content: Please share your thoughts with us. Your experiences, expertise, and professional opinions. We love publishing unique ideas on trending lifestyle topics in Nigeria. Meanwhile, ensure you cite sources where appropriate to support your claims.
- Categories: Submited write-up must fall under one of the following categories: Historical/cultural content | Poems | Short stories | Contents on Health and Personal Hygiene | Old/Rare Music Download | Isese Music Download | African Folktales | Motivation | Food Recipes | Biographies | Interviews | Relationship Tips and Advice | Tech | Reviews, and related categories.
- Distinctive: After having a subject in mind, it’s helpful to search our site for related pieces. That way, you can see how it’s already been covered—and how you can take another approach to make it more comprehensive. Submited Write-up must be unique.
- Captivating Voice: We love our content to be written in a regular conversation tone. More like you are seeing our audience face to face. We prefer it if you can write in a first-person narrative style. But it is not a must. However, we enforce our writers to exhibit their authority in their writings, and at the same time, be authentic.
- Robust and Well-cited: We appreciate posts that include practical examples and attribute appropriate sources where necessary. Please note that this is not an opportunity to do blatant promotion or link building for yourself or your friend. Ensure you first check for related posts on our site and link to them. When it is not available, feel free to link to other sites.
- Deadlines: We love them. We allow our writers to choose when it is comfortable for them to write and deliver. Therefore, we expect them to be able to meet their deadlines. Not often, but at times, we request for revision. Don’t worry; our editors are friendly; they will most likely make every necessary correction at their end without bothering you.
What if Your Write-up Gets Rejected?
We will accept any piece that falls within our niche, even if we have many stocked up and waiting to go live. We will only reject a post if we believe it is not a good fit for our readers, for whatever reason. If this happens, we can suggest you re-purpose it for another website. We will also give you our reasons why we reject your piece.
You can also communicate with our editor to figure out what types of ideas would be a good fit for us.
Ready to Join us?
Please send us a mail at [email protected]
Please send us a mail at [email protected]