- SHARE THIS POST: Ojja nobula, Nondeka mu matigga. Onkaabya ngomuto alumbiddwa Ssiga. Missana nakiro, Onsiibya mu maziga, nafuuka muddu wo Omutima gwange gwe aguffuga. Nkulowozaako nzenna nensannyalala, Nensikondoka nga eyaffiriddwa nnyina. Obulungi bwo busukka ku musana ogw`akaboneka. Omasamasa nga zzabu mu lubiri lwa Saabasajja Kabaka. Nazza gwaki gwottulugunya….! Obulungi bwo bunsibye kantuntunu. Naye lwaki Onkokoonya? ...
- It was but a kiss on my left cheek That left me lost and love sick. Her malious perfume, And figer-licking lipstick! The roses she painted in my heart With the smooth touch of her borrowed angelic hands. A lot like love!
- SHARE THIS POST: POETRY: AFRICA, MY AFRIKA WRITTEN BY BERNARD GABRIEL OKURUT A land where poetry Is spoken from sunset to sundown. A place where drums tell tales of the ...
- SHARE THIS POST: POETRY: DON’T BE SO COLD WRITTEN BY BERNARD GABRIEL OKURUT You frown And burn me with cold, I prithee don’t be so cold. I speak but to no ear, My words you choose to ignore. My love desperately beckons, and calls But you’re lost in thoughts between these City walls. What ...
- SHARE THIS POST: POETRY: A BIRD IN EXILE WRITTEN BY BERNARD GABRIEL OKURUT Here I am lonely bird, Flying from tree to tree With no place to call my own. Here I am lonely star shining on A moonless night. Here I am-dead river, Flowing without end Carrying nothing but dead remains! Hear I ...
- SHARE THIS POST: POETRY: I WILL WRITTEN BY BERNARD GABRIEL OKURUT I will give you my ‘Mays and Junes’, The stars and full moons. I will serve you my heart for breakfast And my smile for dinner. I will love you in the rains and kiss Away your tears. I will stitch ...
- SOMETIMES, I AM SORRY IS ALL IT TAKES! - WRITTEN BY EMMANUEL IKOROMASOMA WIFE: I love, care and cherish my man, But not the man he has become. Used to love me before our marriage began Now I feel so unwelcome, how come?
- Every day, every hour, every minute and every second these men in uniform die in our bushes, our creeks, air and even our roads. They die defending our peace even if it means they, dying in pieces. I am not a soldier, but I feel the pain and agony
- Before father's became men, they were boys. The process of been a man is very crucial. This is were passions are formed. Goals are redirected. Love or hatred is nurtured, Values are been set. Careers, ambitions and other live choices are developed
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development