- There is no doubt that your own personal strengths, skills, and resources are a major reason for your achievements to date. They are sure to play a major part in the success of your business. They may well be the main reason that your customers choose to use your service or buy your products.
- If you want to influence your customers you have to understand and relate with them. When you see through your customers' eyes you experience the world from a different perspective. Imagine you have taken your customers' glasses and you are looking at your business through those lenses.
- Customer feedback is the information that you get from your customers about the work that you do for them, positive and negative. How do you get yours? There are several different ways in which feedback can be gathered.
- there is nothing new about the year it is just the rising of another day. You can only make it new when you resolve to do new things. Get out of your comfort zone. Set new limits. Sincerely make new mistakes. Keep trying and trying again. Never give up. Stretch yourself to create new boundaries. ...
- SHARE THIS POST:TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING YOUR MARKETPLACE AND YOUR COMPETITION RESEARCHING FOR ANSWERS What is research? Research is everything you do to find out about your customer, marketplace and competition that will enable you to build a clear picture of what is most likely to sell well. Research can be surveys, asking questions, listening, the observation ...
- Brand attributes are set of characters that allow individual or customers to always recognize your brand, product and services in the market, thereby help in formulating a strong brand identity and a competitive edge above competitors in the market place.
- So, I had caged myself with OVERTHINKING and self doubt. Ever since I knew this I have always learn to love myself, my people and everything about me..
- You are where you are now as a direct result of the actions you have taken and the decisions you have made along the way. Where you will get to in the future will be a result of the choices you make, starting now. Imagine today as the first day of the rest of your ...
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development