- When I say I choose peace, it’s not by the world’s standard but I have consciously made the effort of appreciating the mundane—the birds flying, how the wind make leaves dance, my heartbeat, how my lungs have gotten used to the mechanism of breathing in oxygen and giving out carbondioxide—making beauty out of them.
- Remove the choking cloak that forces you to pretend to be who you are not and will never be. The world wonders at uniqueness, it struggles to understand the concept. It is okay when they don't understand you, but you are simply being yourself and you are not fitting into the idea everyone creates in ...
- Making mistakes is part of the learning process. Recognising them is the first important step. Madness has been described as continuing to do the same thing whilst desiring a different result.
- Have you ever paused to ask yourself what you are really after? The bottom line of all the struggles! Just like I said last week; “think your way through the maze” one of the vital steps you have to take towards achieving your goals is asking the right questions. What do you really want;
- Resist the urge to sàlàyé. Everyday is a blank canvas which offers you opportunities to paint your fate with excitement, joy, forlorn, love, boredom. Everything you choose—you get. As good as you might want to make your day, there are still people who won’t be satisfied with what you do or how you do them.
- SHARE THIS POST:HUNGER WRITTEN BY CHIDORDOR Laying in wait, crunching, fantasizing yet strategizing, plotting, scheming, taking calculated steps with each step aimed at devouring its prey ……… will man conquer or be conquered? Every man is hungry for something, love, food, knowledge, power, accomplishment, success or loyalty, etc. this is why they do everything in ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Punchlines from 21 irrefutable laws of leadership. -John Maxwell. Get Started by reading Page 1, 2, 3 and Page 4, 5 Page 6 Even average people can perform far above average in an organization with great momentum. MOMENTUM IS THE MOST POWERFUL CHANGE AGENT. It takes a leader to create momentum. MOMENTUM BEGINS ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Punchlines from 21 irrefutable laws of leadership. -John Maxwell. Get Started by reading Page 1, 2, & 3 Page 4 Hire the best staff you can find, develop them as much as you can, and hand off everything you possibly can to them. Only Secure Leaders Give Power to Others. The best executive ...
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development