- Brand attributes are set of characters that allow individual or customers to always recognize your brand, product and services in the market, thereby help in formulating a strong brand identity and a competitive edge above competitors in the market place.
- So, I had caged myself with OVERTHINKING and self doubt. Ever since I knew this I have always learn to love myself, my people and everything about me..
- You are where you are now as a direct result of the actions you have taken and the decisions you have made along the way. Where you will get to in the future will be a result of the choices you make, starting now. Imagine today as the first day of the rest of your ...
- SHARE THIS POST:THE OVERCOMER – WRITTEN BY MAYOKUN ADELEYE You came, you saw and conquered. You came riding on the back of grace With perseverance strapped round your waist And just like water is required to quench thirst You refine your soul with utterances of faith Each time you pursue a little further, You shoo ...
- SHARE THIS POST:GUIDELINES (AUGUST EDITION) – SWEET BUT POISONOUS WRITTEN BY EMMANUEL ALAGBE The august level of impact rendered by SICON group has left our followers in awe. The superfluous growth is the litmus test that shows that we do what we teach. It’s not a cock and bull story to say that marking our ...
- You see bah! If overthinking and could fetch money, certificates and awards, I think I would have received silver and gold award. I began overthinking right from my childhood as I never for any reason appreciate anything about myself.
- When I say I choose peace, it’s not by the world’s standard but I have consciously made the effort of appreciating the mundane—the birds flying, how the wind make leaves dance, my heartbeat, how my lungs have gotten used to the mechanism of breathing in oxygen and giving out carbondioxide—making beauty out of them.
- Remove the choking cloak that forces you to pretend to be who you are not and will never be. The world wonders at uniqueness, it struggles to understand the concept. It is okay when they don't understand you, but you are simply being yourself and you are not fitting into the idea everyone creates in ...
- Making mistakes is part of the learning process. Recognising them is the first important step. Madness has been described as continuing to do the same thing whilst desiring a different result.
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development