- All successful business owners have been through a learning curve to enable them to get to where they are now. You may be just about to start that journey. There are many sources of learning for you if you know where to look and are prepared to go out there and ask for the information ...
- When people buy goods and services what is it that they are really buying? It is not so much about what the product or service is as about an important outcome getting fulfilled. People buy outcomes. They buy the important result they want at the time. What does someone buy when they get a haircut? ...
- Your target customer is someone who has the need, desire, time, and money to do business with you. Finding out about them is about doing whatever you can to get an insight into their lives, habits, likes, dislikes, problems, and aspirations. It is all about finding out what they want to buy now and in ...
- There is no doubt that your own personal strengths, skills, and resources are a major reason for your achievements to date. They are sure to play a major part in the success of your business. They may well be the main reason that your customers choose to use your service or buy your products.
- If you want to influence your customers you have to understand and relate with them. When you see through your customers' eyes you experience the world from a different perspective. Imagine you have taken your customers' glasses and you are looking at your business through those lenses.
- Customer feedback is the information that you get from your customers about the work that you do for them, positive and negative. How do you get yours? There are several different ways in which feedback can be gathered.
- there is nothing new about the year it is just the rising of another day. You can only make it new when you resolve to do new things. Get out of your comfort zone. Set new limits. Sincerely make new mistakes. Keep trying and trying again. Never give up. Stretch yourself to create new boundaries. ...
- SHARE THIS POST:TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING YOUR MARKETPLACE AND YOUR COMPETITION RESEARCHING FOR ANSWERS What is research? Research is everything you do to find out about your customer, marketplace and competition that will enable you to build a clear picture of what is most likely to sell well. Research can be surveys, asking questions, listening, the observation ...
- Brand attributes are set of characters that allow individual or customers to always recognize your brand, product and services in the market, thereby help in formulating a strong brand identity and a competitive edge above competitors in the market place.
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development