- Vaginal health is an important part of a woman’s overall health; it affects more than just your sex life. It is the totality of keeping the vaginal healthy and fit. The goal of vaginal care is to keep the vaginal free from irritants and infection.
- On March 18, 1907, Dr. and Mrs George Green arrived Ogbomosho where they started the Ogbomoso Baptist Hospital [Now Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH)]
- In less than 4 months, the COVID-19 has moved from a market in Wuhan, China to almost every country in the world. It was on Tuesday, 31 December 2019 that the Chinese government (a communist authoritarian government) announced the detection of a "pneumonia of an unknown cause" in Wuhan.
- In the 500 samples that was tested, the 14% of those who were positive for the serological test for SARS- CoV-2 virus were previously infected with the virus but recovered and the antibodies that did that were still in circulation which made them to be positive for the anti SARS-CoV-2 IgG.
- SHARE THIS POST:10 BASIC EXERCISES YOU CAN DO DAILY FOR ULTIMATE FITNESS – WOVEN HEALTH Daily basic exercises is good for optimizing health. But with so many options and limitless information available everywhere, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with what works. But do not worry. My Woven Words’ “Woven Health” got your back (and body)! ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Skin purging is a rare term and it is often thought to be skin breakouts. Because we care about your facial look and health on “My Woven Words”, the “Woven Fashion“ and “Woven Health” session of “My Woven Words” decided to tell you all you need to know about Skin Purging this week. ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Spending more time trying to fall asleep rather than actually sleeping? You’re not alone. Just the act of trying too hard can cause (or continue) a cycle of anxious, nerve-wracking energy that keeps our minds awake. And if your mind can’t sleep, it’s really difficult for your body to follow. But there are ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Healthy foods and fitness go hand in hand, but there are no magical foods that make you one hundred percent healthy just by eating a portion of food. No, you need a variety of foods from each of these food groups every day. It is also essential to see the size of the ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Some foods can damage your teeth. When it comes to food, we often focus more on the impact it has on our figure than anything else. But our diet also plays a significant role in our oral health (dental care). It will come as no surprise to you, then, to know that, to ...
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development