- Your target customer is someone who has the need, desire, time, and money to do business with you. Finding out about them is about doing whatever you can to get an insight into their lives, habits, likes, dislikes, problems, and aspirations. It is all about finding out what they want to buy now and in ...
- Customer Survey deals with the collection of information from customers about what they feel concerning your product and services, the level of satisfaction they derive from the product, and how the products or services has helped in solving their problem.
- Customer feedback is the information that you get from your customers about the work that you do for them, positive and negative. How do you get yours? There are several different ways in which feedback can be gathered.
- SHARE THIS POST:TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING YOUR MARKETPLACE AND YOUR COMPETITION RESEARCHING FOR ANSWERS What is research? Research is everything you do to find out about your customer, marketplace and competition that will enable you to build a clear picture of what is most likely to sell well. Research can be surveys, asking questions, listening, the observation ...
- Brand attributes are set of characters that allow individual or customers to always recognize your brand, product and services in the market, thereby help in formulating a strong brand identity and a competitive edge above competitors in the market place.
- A marketing plan is your guide to exactly how you are going to action your business marketing. It is the outcome of your thinking and decision making. It is your commitment written in paper, your route to success.
- Tagline is a short phrase that captures and project the value you offer to your customers. It is a part of your brand identity which highlight your company mission, vision, and purpose in the mind of your customers and clients. Tagline also communicate the company's brand personality and positioning which is use to distinguish the ...
- Making mistakes is part of the learning process. Recognising them is the first important step. Madness has been described as continuing to do the same thing whilst desiring a different result.
- Maybe you are wondering if there is a secret to making your business or brand work; if there is a special system, a key to success. It usually gets to a point where you pause and evaluate what you've been doing, you wonder if you are on the right track obsessed with what you could ...
- SHARE THIS POST:Punchlines from 21 irrefutable laws of leadership. -John Maxwell. Get Started by reading Page 1, 2, & 3 Page 4 Hire the best staff you can find, develop them as much as you can, and hand off everything you possibly can to them. Only Secure Leaders Give Power to Others. The best executive ...
MY WOVEN WORDS
- How To
- Self Development