- SHARE THIS POST: FALLACY OF THE NURSERY RHYME WRITTEN BY ADEDAYO ADEMOKOYA Most of us born in the ‘90s will not deny the fact that nursery school was enjoyable. From the plays to food to the rhymes. Some of us still remember the echo of “2*1=2”; the recitation made the mornings fun. Another prominent ...
- When I say I choose peace, it’s not by the world’s standard but I have consciously made the effort of appreciating the mundane—the birds flying, how the wind make leaves dance, my heartbeat, how my lungs have gotten used to the mechanism of breathing in oxygen and giving out carbondioxide—making beauty out of them.
- Resist the urge to sàlàyé. Everyday is a blank canvas which offers you opportunities to paint your fate with excitement, joy, forlorn, love, boredom. Everything you choose—you get. As good as you might want to make your day, there are still people who won’t be satisfied with what you do or how you do them.
- This past month must have been very difficult for most of us especially the ones that are used to the fast paced life today’s world offers. It is not new that the Novel Coronavirus (or COVID – 19) has come to be with us for a while now.
- You are enough, don’t be intimidated by what you’re seeing on social media. They are just edited pictures and they are serving their purpose; to intimidate. Don’t fall for it. You are enough through the stress of life that the year brought and you survived.