DOWNLOAD: ORI-CREATOR [SONGS OF ORISA] BY IFAGBENUSOLA OWOMIDE POPOOLA
This inspirational and spiritual traditional Yoruba Traditional Music opens gates for prayers to Olodumare (God) through abundant praises and prayers. It is a piece of evergreen music that everyone that loves Isese and any Orisa music should really vibe to.
This inspirational and spiritual traditional Yoruba music opens gates for prayers to Olodumare (God) through the abundant praises and prayers to Ori.
What makes the album one of the best of its kind is the use of the ancient drums of Orisas like Bata, Dundun, Ogidi, Gangan, etc.
Without the traces of western instrumentals also the Traditional accent used by Ifagbenusola Owomide Popoola to praise and pray to each Orisha, the rhythm of the music is really a mind-blowing one, and dance away your sorrows and tribulations.
It is evergreen music that everyone that loves Ori and any Orisa music should really have in their houses, library, phone, and Laptop.
You can download the Mp3 version of Isese Lagba Album by Asabioje Afenapa on your phone:
Copyright © 2020 by My Woven Words: No part of this published blogpost and all of its contents may be reproduced, on another platform or webpage without a prior permission from My Woven Words except in the case of brief quotations cited to reference the source of the blogpost and all its content and certain other uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the admin on [email protected], or WhatsApp/Text him on +2347036065752
You May Also Like
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR