BRAND ATTRIBUTES – WRITTEN BY ADEGBOYE THEOPHILUS OMOTAYO
WRITTEN BY ADEGBOYE THEOPHILUS OMOTAYO
Brand attributes are set of characters that allow individual or customers to always recognize your brand, product and services in the market, thereby help in formulating a strong brand identity and a competitive edge above competitors in the market place.
Brand attributes also refer to as the essence and set of unique characteristics that identify the physical, natures, behaviours and personality of a particular brand in the market place and also in the mind of the customers.
The set of attribute a brand must have out of many are:
1. Brand uniqueness: Uniqueness is one of the main attributes you most considered and also give full attention to in other to stand out in the market place. As a business owner, you need to find your own brand uniqueness with well level values that will make your brand, product and services stand out and memorable in the mind of your customers. Creating Brand Uniqueness is based on your brand message, Brand voice/tone, value proposition, brand culture and brand positioning etc. All of these things mentioned above are the bases for you to create a strong and reliable brand uniqueness for your business.
2. High level of consistency: As a brand, you must be consistent with the way you relate and attend to your customers and clients, in order to meet up to their expectations. This can be achieved by making sure you are providing quality products and services to customers on a regular basis or based on their demands.
3. Relevance: Relevance means Pertinent, As a business owner it is very important for your brand to formulate a relevant emotional Connection with the existing and new customers, in order for the brand to generate high levels of sales and profit, this high level of sales can be attained when your brand meets up to the expectations of the customers by rendering services and products that will meet their needs and also provide solutions to their problems.
4. Brand credibility: A Strong brand credibility must be built, as a business owner you must be able to build a trustworthy name for your business, brand, product and services that will make customers to believe more in you and your business in order to gain more brand credibility and recognition in the competitive market. It should be noted that brand credibility should be built internally and externally I.e with the employees and the general public.
The importance of brand attributes on your business
Attributes tell us more about your brand, but there are some important aspect which you will need to take note, such as;
1. A strong set of attributes possessed by a brand or business make such brand stand out among other brands. This was made possible because of its unique nature, such as value offer, product qualities, brand attributes, quantity, customers experience e.t.c.
2. A well define brand attributes enhanced the general management of a company or businesses in making a fantastic future decision on how well they can position their brands in the customers’ mind and market place in order to build a strong brand identity.
3. A right brand attributes makes it easier for a company or business manager to determine the marketing strategies and techniques in giving out their brand message to the general public in order to create awareness about the value they offer. All other brand elements create based on brand attributes are product packages and brand artwork. These are created for marketing purpose.
4. A well-defined brand attributes brought about excellent business objectives which lead to the success of accomplishment of any brand in the market.
Let build a strong unique brand identity for your business today. Contact us via whatsapp:08107664722 and IG @Teedesign_plu
Copyright © 2020 by My Woven Words: No part of this published blogpost and all of its contents may be reproduced, on another platform or webpage without prior permission from My Woven Words except in the case of brief quotations cited to reference the source of the blogpost and all its content and certain other uses permitted by copyright law.