A RECIPE FOR YAM PANCAKES – BY GBEMISOLA AKINLOYE
A RECIPE FOR YAM PANCAKES
WRITTEN BY GBEMISOLA AKINLOYE
Welcome! You are on your path to discovering how to prepare a mouth-licking, palatable recipe… You can and will prepare a sensational Yam Pancakes conveniently.
- Grounded pepper
- Oil for greasing
- Peel and grate the yam.
- Soak for about 20 minutes
- In a bowl, add the flour, pepper.
- Break in the eggs and add a little water, mix together to form a thick consistency.
- Then add the grated yam.
- Grease a frying pan with oil, pour in the batter, leave on a side for 3 minutes, flip over and leave for another 3 minutes till both sides are cooked.
- Reheat and re grease the pan, repeat the process.
Your Yam Pancakes is ready. Serve with any sauce of your choice (just like yam and stew, but with a twist!).
Written by Gbemisola Akinloye
Gbemisola is a chef, nutritionist and food photographer.
Copyright © 2020 by My Woven Words: No part of this published blogpost and all of its contents may be reproduced, on another platform or webpage without a prior permission from My Woven Words except in the case of brief quotations cited to reference the source of the blogpost and all its content and certain other uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the admin on email@example.com, or WhatsApp/Text him on +2347036065752