A RECIPE FOR NATIVE RICE – BY GBEMISOLA AKINLOYE
A RECIPE FOR NATIVE RICE
WRITTEN BY GBEMISOLA AKINLOYE
Welcome! You are on your path to discovering how to prepare a mouth-licking, palatable recipe… You can and will prepare a sensational Native Rice conveniently.
- Palm oil
- Blended pepper
- Locust beans
- Smoked fish
- Vegetable (pumpkin or spinach, optional tho)
- Firstly, parboil your rice and keep aside
- Dice the onions and tomatoes, flake the fish.
- Chop the vegetables, wash them and set aside.
- In a cooking pot, heat up the palm oil, add the onions, tomatoes, blended peppers, flaked fish and locust beans.
- Cover and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add water enough to complete cooking the rice to the pot, cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice and allow to boil, when the rice is well cooked, add the vegetables, allow to steam for a minute or two.
Your Native Rice is ready. Serve and enjoy!
Written by Gbemisola Akinloye
Gbemisola is a chef, nutritionist and food photographer.
Copyright © 2020 by My Woven Words: No part of this published blogpost and all of its contents may be reproduced, on another platform or webpage without a prior permission from My Woven Words except in the case of brief quotations cited to reference the source of the blogpost and all its content and certain other uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the admin on firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp/Text him on +2347036065752
You May Also Like
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)