WHAT IS BRANDING? – WRITTEN BY ADEGBOYE OMOTAYO
WHAT IS BRANDING?
WRITTEN BY ADEGBOYE OMOTAYO
According to Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary The Word “Branding” can be define as the activity of giving a particulars or unique name, symbols and images to product and services so that people will be attracted to them and will have interest to buy them.
Branding is a marketing instrument by which a company create a unique name and design element that makes the company to be easily identified by the societies and also differentiate it from other companies.
Branding can be explained further as a means by which the general public distinguish the product you are producing and services you are rendering from all other competiting product and services.
The brand you built must be a true representation of who you are as a company, what you produce and how you want your customers to perceived you. Your brand must guarantee customer trust on what you produce and the services you render.
Branding is an important tools or element needed by companies or Entrepreneurs in promoting, advertising and creating trust about your business which will allow your customers and clients to know what your company stand for and what they should be expecting from you.
Branding is a means of communication through which companies give out information about their product and services.
Written by Adegboye Omotayo Theophilus
Teedesign and Teemedia
Branding Identity is Important in every business
For Your Branding and other business promotion designs
Contact us on 08107664722(WhatsApp)
You May Also Like
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)