20 THINGS TO KNOW IN 2020: GUIDELINES (JANUARY EDITION)
GUIDELINES (January Edition )
20 things to know in 2020
- Put God first.
- Be a fan of PRAYER and not a fan of PLAYERS
- Have a vision. You may not have television but with your vision, you will buy more than television in this 2020.
- Focus on your vision. Nothing must distract you from your goal.
- To every great place, there is a secret to it. Be in the SECRET PLACE and not in SECRET CULT. Mind you, you can’t escape the two, you are either here or there. Choose wisely.
- Self discipline should be a part of you. If you don’t discipline yourself, you will be disciplined by others and that’s embarrassment.
- 2020 is a year for you to do more. Add to what you have been doing. If you don’t ADD to it, it might be HARD for you. Connect yourself with information and stay in tune.
- Don’t rush to anywhere. Especially for those driving, IT IS BETTER TO BE LATE THAN TO BE THE LATE (dead).
- Be diligent, don’t settle for less. You can be a STAFF and still be STARVED.
- Be careful with people, not everyone loves you, some just want to pull you down.
- Never make promises when you are extremely happy or sad. You can say what you can’t do.
- For students, FACE YOUR BOOK not FACEBOOK. Limit your time spent on social media. For others, make it work for you and not the other way round.
- Plan well, your plans are your continuous assessment. If you fail it, it can affect your goal (which is your examination).
- Manage your time well, time is a very important resource.
- Try a new method. Stop approaching same thing in the same way. Be versatile. Learn and unlearn some things.
- Develop a brand for yourself.
- Avoid shortcuts, shortcuts cut life short.
- Aim higher.
- Honour elders. Accord honour to whom its due.
- Select friends that will be your fence not those that will have offence against you. Walk with destiny helpers.
Oladipupo Oluwatobi (Superlight )
Superlight International Communications Network (SICON)