I GAVE IT ALL – ADEGBITE ARINOLA
I gave it all
Yet it all went wrong
Painted all on the wall
Yet they won’t reflect.
Like a flash light,
Wreaked and murdered
My innocent soul.
It worth giving up
Those tears won’t wipe
Scars that choose not to heal
They all speak my inner mind
Absence turned to big deal.
Let’s put an end to everything
We might find solace in sadness
Abandon the toxic and bound
Happiness lies with you.
By Adegbite Arinola
Please Click on the YouTube button below
As a Poet, I don’t want anything but a place in everyone’s heart.
Love you all
Read more on her column: Poet Arin
You May Also Like
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE