TWO EASY STEPS TO MAKE DONKWA – ESTHER YILA
POUR AND BLEND, TWO EASY STEPS TO MAKE DONKWA
Donkwa or Tanfiri as it is called in some areas is a savory Nigerian snack made with corn meal and groundnuts. An easy snack to make and it does not even require cooking. It is a snack that reminds me of my childhood, my grandma would fill two huge polythene bags packed with Donkwa for me and my siblings but now I can enjoy the Donkwa made with my own hands.
- Corn meal(made from roasted corn)
- Grinded groundnut or groundnut powder
- Ground chili powder
- Grinded clove
- Groundnut oil
- pour the corn meal, groundnuts, sugar, ground chili powder and ground clove into a blender and grind until all ingredients are well combined to form a smooth fine powder.
- 2. Transfer the fine powder into a large bowl. Then scoop out some of the powder into another bowl, gradually add drops of water and oil, mix well and mold into balls. Don’t add too much oil or water so that it doesn’t look soaked or sodden.
Thanks for visiting My Woven Words
Follow us on social media @mywovenwords
Copyright © 2020 by My Woven Words: No part of this published blogpost and all of its contents may be reproduced, on another platform or webpage without a prior permission from My Woven Words except in the case of brief quotations cited to reference the source of the blogpost and all its content and certain other uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the admin on firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp/Text him on +2347036065752
You May Also Like
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY