FOUR FOODS THAT MAY MAKE YOUR PERIOD WORSE
Woman experiencing cramp pains.
Women find it hard dealing with period. They often experience pain during this period.
Here are four foods that may make your period worse:
1. Salty foods
Studies show that salty foods can make the pain worsen when a woman is experiencing periods.
They cause retention of water in the body. The foods containing salt tend to increase the bloat hence leaving one very uncomfortable.
Caffeine normally increases the discomfort a woman experiences during this time.
The caffeine makes the vessels of your blood to constrict.
When taken in large quantities, it can make the uterus become tighter.
When this happens, you will experience more pain than before.
Avoid sugar during this time. The rise in the level of sugar will cause you more pain at the end of the day.
Sugar can also lead to inflammation hence it should be avoided by all means.
4. Fatty meat
Fatty meat is a big no while you are on your period.
The meat can make the pain to worsen.
Meat with fats contains arachidonic acid that can make your uterine to contract.
You May Also Like
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE