8 EDIBLES MEN CAN USE TO INCREASE THEIR SPERM COUNT
Sperm count is the number of spermatozoa per ejaculation or in short men fertility.
Many marriages are going to the dogs due to lack of children.
Children are one very important pillars in marriage and bring happiness in marriage and also new ties between partners.
Below is some relief for a low sperm count as discussed by this writer and Doctor John Mutio of Ngara Medical complex in Ngara, Nairobi county.
1. Eat Fatty Fish
This is rich in Omega_3 fatty acids which is good for quality sperm.Omega_3 acids also rise dopamine levels in the brain which trigger arousal says Dr Mutio.
2. Dark chocolate
Chocolate shouldn’t be only a thing you buy your woman.
Doctors say that chocolate contains L _Arginine an amino acid that will go miles to make you score. It will not only increase your sperm volume but also increase the intensity of your orgasms.
“Spinach contains folic acid, lack of folic acid brings disfigured and useless sperms.
If you want seems to be able to fertilize an egg eat spinach,”
These also contain folic acid, vitamin E and B6.
The components charge sperm to have a motility that helps them penetrate eggs, advices the Doctor.
Garlic may not be a good food as it leaves one with a bad breath; but as the doctor says, garlic contains vitamin B6 and selenium which protect sperm damage.
Bananas contain a rare enzyme called brolelium which in the production of testosterone.
They also contain vitamin BA which helps with sperm production.
They are rich in vitamin B12 and selenium which help a generation of tissues around the testicles.
“Men should include eggs in their breakfasts no,” says the specialist.
This is the easiest and cheapest way to improve your sperm quality.
Simply taking water will increase the volume and quality of sperms says the Doc.
“Semen is liquid, so the more the water you take the more you ejaculate,” added Mr Mutio.
You May Also Like
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE