I’M BLACK – BY ADEGBITE ARINOLA
I belong to the black race.
I’ll always be proud of my culture.
My land of thee,
My forefathers layed this foundation
With their lives all because
They want to protect our heritage.
Count me out of those who
Choose to embrace other people’s culture
I’m African and I’m going to rep my nation.
I’m black and beauty lies in my heart.
Going back and forth,
I still love my nation.
My forefathers were the builder
And founder of this land
And I’ll carry their legacy
For many generations to come.
I’m black and I’m proud of my culture.
You May Also Like
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY