BOWEN WOVEN WORDS COMPETITION
Bowen university students remains one of the most dedicated visitors we have on My Woven Words, which is one of the reasons why we decided to organize an annual competition. With the permission of Bowen University authority, I’m happy to announce the commencement of a “one-of-its-kind” and “first-of-its kind” competition; Bowen Woven Words Competition. As written on our “About Us” page, one of our aims is to promote education by organizing evergreen competitions.
An example of a write up like this is a poem titled: INSIDE BOWEN
PRIZES TO BE WON:
First Runner up: #10,000
Second Runner up: #5,000
And Other Prizes
BELOW ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- We don’t want to limit any Bowenite, which is why the write up could be any form of write up (Poem, article, short story, essay, etc.).
- The use of vulgar/offensive language is prohibited.
- It must be about Bowen University.
- It must be typed using Calibri theme font and 14 font size.
- Write up must be original and unaided.
University’s publishing policy as dictated on chapter 20 of the updated
To get the form call:
IT COULD BE YOU!
You May Also Like
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR