If You Are Facing Usb Device Not Recognize Problem With Any Of Your Plug And Play Device Then Don’t Worry Your Device Is Alright There Is A Problem In Your Window With USB DeviceDrivers.
Common Cause Behind This Problem
- The computer does not support USB 2.0 or USB 3.0
- Incorrect USB drivers installed on the computer
- A malfunction in the host controller hardware has occurred
- Attached devices or hubs may have created the conflict
- Host controller hardware malfunction
- Additional system hardware or configurations that may change the timing of the device.So Lets Start To Fix Usb Device Not Recognize Error
STEP 1:Plug-In Your Usb Device In Your Pc.
STEP 2:Click On Start.
STEP 3:Click On Run.Then Type devmgmt.msc and Then Press Enter. This Will Open A Device Management Window.
STEP 4: At Last There Is A Option For “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”.Expand That By Clicking (+) button
STEP 5:After That A List Of USB Controllers Will Appear..
Check That List Correctly..You Will Find A “Unknown Device”
Entry Like This.
STEP 6: Right Click On “Unknown Device” And Click On Uninstall. This Will Uninstall The Malfunctioned Device Driver.
STEP 8: Close Device Manager Window And Restart Your Computer. And You Are Done:)
Congrats You Fixed Usb Device Not Recognize Problem..Now Your Flashdrive Or Other Removable Device Will Work Properly