A RECIPE FOR NIGERIAN PEPPERED TURKEY
NIGERIAN PEPPERED TURKEY
Welcome To My Woven Words! You are on your path to discovering how to prepare, a mouth-licking, palatable recipe… You can and will prepare a sensational Nigerian peppered turkey, just by following simple steps.
- Turkey wings – 12
- Salt – to taste
- Maggi – 3 cubes
- Thyme – 1 tablespoon
- ½ medium onion
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Large onion
- Red bell peppers (Tatashe)
- 1-2 hot peppers( Rodo or shombo)
Ingredients Needed to Prepare
- Maggi – 1 cube
- Curry – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Other: Oil for deep frying
- Start by combining all ingredients listed for boiled turkey in a large pot. Cook without
added water on low-medium heat for 23-30 minutes.
- Drain to remove residual fluid.
- While turkey is being boiled. chop all sauce ingredients and pulse in a blender or food processor to a coarse consistency.
- Set aside
- Add oil to a large pot and place on medium – high heat (or use your electric deep fryer).
fry boiled turkey until golden.
- Remove from oil and set aside
- Heat up a cooking spoon of oil in a large pan. add in pepper mix and stir fry until
- fragrant (2-3 minutes). Add in seasoning cube, curry and salt. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Add fried turkey into the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cover pan and leave to simmer on.
- low-medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
Thanks for visiting My Woven Words. We are passionate about historical heritage and we are dedicated to supplying nearly extinct historical and cultural contents to the world on a platter of gold.
Copyright © 2020 by My Woven Words: No part of this published blogpost and all of its contents may be reproduced, on another platform or webpage without a prior permission from My Woven Words except in the case of brief quotations cited to reference the source of the blogpost and all its content and certain other uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the admin on firstname.lastname@example.org, or WhatsApp/Text him on +2347036065752