- Chicken: Fryer chicken, gives a better taste
- Butter milk: Mixture of vinegar and milk
- Flour: For coating
- Seasoning: Maggi, salt, chilli pepper, curry and thyme(is not compulsory),
- Soy Sauce: For taste and brownie
- Cornflakes: for coating
- Vegetable oil: For frying
You can decide to boil your chicken and you may not, especially when using fryer chicken because it’s very soft.
- If you want to boil: Boil the chicken for a little while with very little seasoning and if not, just rinse and set aside.
- Prepare your butter milk and soak the chicken with it.
- Leave it for 30 mins, so that the butter milk would reflect in the taste even after frying
- Then season the flour with maggi, salt, pepper and add little soy sauce.
- Drain your chicken, the dip in flour, pass it through beaten eggs
- coat it with cornflakes.
- Then fry on a low heat, till its golden brown
- After frying, drain the oil using tissue or sievette on a tray.
Trust me, you would crave for more. Give your family a treat with this great recipe and have a blissful weekend.
Also Read Recipe for Spagetti Meat Sauce by me: https://www.mywovenwords.com/2017/06/how-to-prepare-spaghetti-with-meat-sauce.html
Thanks for visiting My Woven Words
By Dosunmu Lydia Oluwadamiloju.
I’m a student of Bowen University in the department of mass communication. I’m slim but love to eat. That’s why i get so excited and fascinated in knowing more about foods, cake, pastries, drinks and anything that goes to the mouth.
My IG page is @cmojisola_.