RECIPE FOR CHICKEN SALAD WITH BACON, LETTUCE AND TOMATO
Welcome! You are on your path to discovering how to prepare, a mouth-licking, palatable recipe… You can and will prepare a sensational chicken salad with bacon, lettuce and tomato,
just by following these simple steps…
5 slices bacon
3 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup chopped fresh tomato
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons minced green onion
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
salt and ground black pepper to taste
12 leaves romaine lettuce
1 large avocado, sliced
- Prep in 15 m
Cook in 15 m
Ready In 1 h
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Stir chicken, bacon, tomato, and celery together in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, parsley, green onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth. Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Stir chicken mixture and serve over romaine lettuce leaves; garnish with avocado slices.
You May Also Like
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY