AKPOS MEET DONALD TRUMP
American President, Donald Trump decided to paint the White House and hence availed the project for contractors worldwide to send in their bid.
A Chinese contractor bided 3,000 USD,
An European contractor says he will need 7,000 USD for the job;
Akpos, an African contractor who is based mainly in Ghana and Nigeria says he will take 10,000 USD.
Each of the contractors was asked to give details of their budget.
Below is their budget breakdown:
Chinese: 500 USD for painting materials; 2,000 USD to pay my workers and 500 USD as my workmanship -I will hire 4 people.
European: 5,000 USD for painting materials, equipment/machinery; 1,000 USD for the machine operator and 1000 USD as my workmanship.
Akpos: (He whispered into the president’s ear)- I will give you Donald Trump, 4,000 USD; I will take 3,000 USD as workmanship and give the remaining 3,000 USD to the Chinese to complete the project.
Trump was confused.
You May Also Like
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)