RECIPE FOR SPAGHETTI WITH MEAT SAUCE – BY DOSUNMU LYDIA O.
Welcome! You are on your path to discovering how to prepare, a mouth-licking, palatable recipe… You can and will prepare a sensational spaghetti with meat sauce,
just by following these simple steps…SPAGHETTI: any type of spaghetti can be used
RECIPE FOR MEAT SAUCE
CURRY & THYME (OPTIONAL)
You can prepare the spaghetti in two ways, we have the frying method and the boiling method
- Rinse your spaghetti
- Per boil for 10mins
- Drain after 10mins and set aside
- Cut all your vegetables and set aside
- Put another pot on fire and let the water in it get dried
- When its dry, add your groundnut oil
- When the oil is a little bit hot, add your shredded onions
- Add all the seasonings to the oil
- Then add all the shredded vegetables
- Add little water to it, so that the vegetables won’t get too fried thereby loosing its nutrient.
- Cover it, and leave it for just 5mins
- After 5mins, get a sieve spoon to remove the vegetables from the oil ( the sieve spoon cannot remove all the vegetables but try to remove all you can) and set aside in a stainless bowl or plate.
- Then pour the per boiled spaghetti to the oil and stir for 3 min
- Then add water (add little water so that the spaghetti wont get too soft)
- Cover it and continue to check if there is still water in it.
- When its almost ready, add the vegetables and stir it together with a wooden spoon so it won’t get burnt.
- Leave for about 10 -15min
- Then, your spaghetti is ready.
Trust me when you taste the spaghetti even without the meat sauce, you would definitely bite your tongue. But we are making “spaghetti with meat sauce”, so lets see the method for the meat sauce.
METHOD FOR MEAT SAUCE
- Boil the meat with onions, salt and seasoning
- When it is soft, mince the meat with mincing machine or better still shred the beef, if you don’t have the mincing machine, you can patiently cut it with knife, nicely. Then set it aside
- Rinse the pepper (red pepper and tomatoes) and blend with onions.
- Note, blend for just 7 – 10 min and then set it aside
- Put a pot on fire, let it get dried
- Then add the oil
- When the oil is hot, add onions and all the seasoning ( note that the seasonings must be very small, remember you added it to the spaghetti)
- Then add the blended pepper
- Leave for 5 min
- Then, add the mixed or shredded meat then leave for 10 – 15 min
- After which “Spaghetti with meat sauce is ready”.
Thanks for visiting MyWovenWords
By Dosunmu Lydia Oluwadamiloju.
I’m a student of Bowen University in the department of mass communication. I’m slim but love to eat. That’s why i get so excited and fascinated in knowing more about foods, cake, pastries, drinks and anything that goes to the mouth.
My IG page is @cmojisola_.
I’m opening an IG page for my catering work very soon, #vegetableislife #yourhealthiskey