BECAUSE YOU WEREN’T THERE. BY ADEGBITE ARINOLA
She said I’m mad at her
But I wasn’t made for her.
I loved her despite Knowing I will get hurt.
Every time she ran through my thoughts.
Some painful memories never end
Some broken heart never mend
I never for once think you aged.
But in my mind you always change
When I was sad l,she was not there.
I was all broken,she didn’t care
Promised to treasure and care
Buh I was paid back with tears
Always looking afar to check if she’s near.
You May Also Like
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP