WONDERING FORTH. BY ADEGBITE ARINOLA
Will homeless and hopeless seek refuge?
Our past and future lies in their hand
But they wandered forth in desire
They had a mind full of regret
Mind which neither time nor change can tame
And their voice the world stood mute to hear
And their future the world turned a blind eye
And one day eventually,
They will return to thee.
Their own heart’s home
Their toil of many years has ended.
You May Also Like
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR