WHAT WILL HOLD YOU BACK. BY ADEGBITE ARINOLA
Will my falling tears hold you back?
Tears turn to scar that seized to erase.
Your silence turn to be my pain
All effort seems to bring forth no gain
To heart loneliness is painful than death.
Can you please cling to my heart?
I know am out of your league.
To you love is gaffe,
I still crave to hear your voice
Your warm fragrance turn to memories
My smile makes the pain pass by.
Please Click on the YouTube button below
You May Also Like
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE