MOVING ON. BY ADEGBITE ARINOLA
Should I blow your mind?
I will pretend and act like it is over,
Just to make you crave for me.
When an done with you,
Will act like you are nothing to me.
Will pretend like we are Strangers,
Just to put a smile on my face.
I overlooked all your lies,
But the silence tears won’t stop rolling down.
Muster courage and moved on.
Love lying next to you,
But still acted like you are my foe.
Crave to have you all to my self,
You were just a thorn in my flesh.
Seeing me with someone else hurt your pride??
Had no choice But to move on.
By Adegbite Arinola
As a Poet, I don’t want anything but a place in everyone’s heart.
Love you all
FB: Arinola Adegbite
Gmail: [email protected]
Please Click on the YouTube button below
You May Also Like
- UNTOLD FACTS AND THE ORIGIN OF THE “ARE ONA KAKANFO” TITLE
- UGANDAN BANYANKOLE TRIBE; WHERE BRIDE’S AUNT TEST-RUN GROOM’S POTENCY
- PROFESSOR (CHIEF) HON. NATHANIEL DUROJAYE (N.D) OYERINDE (OBE): THE FIRST NIGERIAN PROFESSOR
- AJE OLOKUN – THE DEITY OF WEALTH AND MARKET PROFITABILITY
- THE MYSTERIOUS AND MYTHICAL SOGIDI LAKE IN AWE, OYO STATE
- ALL ABOUT A TRIBE IN NAMIBIA; WHERE THEY OFFER SEX TO GUESTS
- BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP
- THE FEARLESS AND GALLANT AMAZONS OF DAHOMEY
- BIOGRAPHY OF (SIR) CHIEF (HON.) LAWYER, SAMUEL LADOKE AKINTOLA (GCON)