- From the Evergreen Hit, Aimasiko lo n damu eda as recorded by the Greatest, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey. Please feel free to download, enjoy and sing along.
- From the Evergreen Hit, Edumare S'oro Mi D'ayo as recorded by the Greatest, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey. Many often wonder if this is Obey's favourite track as this is the track set as his ringtone. It shouldn't be a surprise as it is a beautiful track. Please feel free to download, enjoy and sing along.
- You might be wondering how music correlates with fashion because both are appreciated with different sense organs; we use ears for music and eyes for fashion. Lagbaja did a fuse of both in his song Skentele Skontolo, on the album ‘Africano Video Series’, produced by Motherlan Music in 2006.
- Olufela Olusegun Oludotun Ransome-Kuti (15 October 1938 – 2 August 1997 ), known professionally as Fela Kuti, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, or simply Fela, was a Nigerian multi-instrumentalist musician and composer, pioneer of Afrobeat music, human rights activist, political maverick & leader of Fela Ransome Kuti & Africa 70.
- Fela was born Olufela Olusegun Oludotun Ransome-Kuti on 15 October 1938 in Abeokuta, the modern-day capital of Ogun State in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, then a city in the British Colony of Nigeria, into an upper-middle-class family.
- Prince Olayiwola Fatai Olagunju, known better as Fatai Rolling Dollar (22 July 1927 – 12 June 2013), was a Nigerian musician, described by the BBC as a "nationally celebrated performer." He died on 12 June 2013, at the age of 86, and was praised by past Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan.
- LATE CHIEF ALHAJI AYINLA WAIDI OMOWURA popularly called EGUNMOGAJI was born in Abeokuta Ogun state Nigeria in 1933. His musical career took root when he started with a brand of music called “Olalomi” in the early 50’s. This brand of music was so popular that he became the darling of the young people both in Nigeria ...